The “new Christianity” is paving the way for the false prophet of Revelation 13 by way of the contributions of the Charismatic movement, the “latter rain movement”, “the manifestation of the sons of God movement, and the “new apostolic reformation movement”, all of which have their origins in the 2nd century “Montanist” movement, and also seem to be influenced by the writings of “Jane Lead“, whose writings can be found on “JaneLead.org“. The contribution of these apocalyptic , charismatic, movements are doctrines, and end-times prophecies, that mirror Jane Lead’s 1679 prophecy which is stated below:
Prophecy of the Coming Kingdom –
The coming of additional revelation from God to special believers:
6. In this gradual opening of the mystery of the redemption in Christ, consists the unsearchable wisdom of God, which may continually reveal new and fresh things to the worthy searchers.
These special believers will proclaim their message from God throughout the world, and will it be followed by miraculous signs, so that they will be recognized as the true church.
10. The proclamation of this testimony of the Kingdom will be by the sound of a trumpet, to alarm all the nations of the earth, and more especially all the professions of Christianity, because it shall be attended with the power of acting all wonders.
11. So there shall be an authoritative decision given forth immediately from Christ, to the putting an end to all controversies concerning the true Church.
These special believers will be proven to be from God by way of the name of their God written on them as a sign of their authority, which will also separate them from false believers.
12. This decision will be by the actual sealing of the Members of this Church with the name of God, giving them a commission to act by virtue of the same. This new name will distinguish them from the SevenThousand Names of Babylon.
This “true church” will be brought forth by a virgin, just as Christ was brought forth by the power of the Holy Spirit through a virgin.
17. FOR—as a Virgin Woman brought forth Christ after the Flesh, so likewise a Virgin Woman is designed by GOD to bring forth the firstborn after the Spirit, who shall be filled with the Holy Ghost and with Power.
18. The VIRGIN that is hereto designed must be of a pure spirit, also of a clarified body, and all over Impregnated with the Holy Ghost.
This elite church, which bears the mark of their God, will perform signs and wonders so great that the whole world will be converted by them. Also, because of its divine power, this church will be given the status of the priesthood, the prophetic, and of royalty, and will rule the world.
19. This Church so brought forth, and signed with the Mark of the Divine Name, shall be adorned with miraculous gifts and powers beyond whatever yet has been.
20. Hereby all nations shall be brought into it, so that it shall be the Catholic Church, according to the genuine sense and utmost latitude of the word.
21. It must be an anointed Church, by which it may truly bear the name of Christ or Christian, being with Him anointed to the Priestly, Prophetical, and Royal Dignity.
This church will not be divided by denominations, but it will be unified with complete uniformity. Also, this church will be completely free from the presence of sin, and it must be, because Christ will not, return until the church has reached the state of sinless perfection.
22. Thus there will be no bonds or impositions: But the Holy Unction among these new born spirits will be all in all.
23. This Catholic and Anointed Church must be perfectly holy, as Christ Himself is holy; so that it may worthily bear the name of The Lord our Holiness and The Lord our Righteousness.
24. Until there be such a Church made ready upon the earth, so holy, so catholic, and so anointed, that is without all spot or wrinkle, and that is adorned as a Bride to meet her Bridegroom, Christ will not personally descend to solemnize this Marriage, and present the same to His Father.
25. But when the Bridal Church shall be made ready, and thoroughly cleansed and sanctified from every spot of defilement through the blood of Christ, then He will no longer delay His coming in person.
Everyone who is not apart of this sinless church will be rejected by God, so that the true church will be revealed to the world as faultless.
26. There is not this day visible upon the earth any holy, catholic, anointed and Bridal Church; all the churches and professions being found light when weighed in the balance. Therefore they are rejected by the Supreme Judge.
27. This rejection and condemnation will be for this end: that out of them a New and Glorious Church may rise up, in whom no fault shall be found, as He found none with the Philadelphian. (Rev. 3)
Through the great signs of its spiritual leaders, who Christ himself will operate through, this elite church will defeat Satan, and convert the whole world.
31. Then will it go on to multiply and propagate itself Universally; not only to the number of the Firstborn (which is 144,000) but also to the Remnant of the Seed: against whom the Dragon shall make continual war.
32. Therefore the Spirit of David shall most eminently revive in this Church, and most specially in some or other Selected Members of it, as the Blossoming Root which is to precede the day of Solomon in the blessed Millennium. These will have might given them to overcome the Dragon and his angels (even as David and his army overcame Goliath and the Philistines).
33. This will be the standing up of Michael the Great Prince of Israel; and will be as the appearance of Moses against Pharaoh, in order that the Chosen Seed may be brought out from their hard servitude.
34. Egypt is a figure of this servile creation, under which each one of Abraham’s Seed groans. But a Prophet and Prophetical Generation will the most High yet raise up, who shall deliver His people—by mere force of spiritual arms.
35. For which—there must be raised up certain head powers to bear the first shock, who are to be persons of great eminence and favor with the Trinity, whose dread and fear shall fall upon all nations (visible and invisible) because of the mighty acting power of the Holy Ghost which shall rest upon them.
36. For before Christ’s own distinct and personal appearance, He will first appear and represent Himself in some chosen vessel or vessels, anointed to be leaders unto the rest, and to bring them into the Promised Land—the new creation state.
Not only will this elite church reach sinless perfection, but it will become immortal, and through the power of their immortal bodies, they will restore the earth.
41. FOR—nothing must remain in this pure Church but what can remain in the fire. For as a Refiner will the Lord purify the Sons and Daughters, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto Him an offering in perfect righteousness.
42. Though the operation of the Holy Spirit in these waiters may for a long time contend with many infirmities and evils, yet if continually watched and kept warm, at the last it cannot but work out a perfect cure, and bring about a full and total redemption from the earth.
43. There may be some at present living, who may come to be thus fully and totally redeemed, having another body put on them, that is—one after the Priestly Order.
44. This Priestly Anointed body will render them impregnable, and qualify them for that high degree of spiritual government to which they are called.
45. THEREFORE it is required on our part to suffer the Spirit of Burning, to do upon us the refining work, fanning us with His Fiery Breath, and searching every part within us, until all is pure and clear, and we thereby arrive to this fixed body, from which the wonders are to flow out.
46. This body will be the sealing character of the Philadelphian Church.
53. There must be a manifestation of the Spirit, with which to edify and raise up this Church, suitable to the Resurrection of Christ.
54. This manifestation must be in the absoluteness of power, as well as in the beauty of holiness, so bringing down Heaven upon earth, and representing here the New Jerusalem state.
55. In order to which, spirits that are thus purely begotten and born of God can ascend to the New Jerusalem above, where their Head reigns in great majesty, and there receive such a mission, by which they shall be empowered to bring down to this world its transcendent glory.
To learn about the various, heretical, charismatic, groups that mirror Jane Leads end-times prophecy, to this day, click on the link entitled “The Roots & Fruits of the New Apostolic Reformation“.
Jane lead’s prophecy does not, at all, reflect Christ’s description of the end-times. Instead of Christ foretelling the coming of an elite church, with great signs and wonders that will convert, and restore, the world, he describes world-wide deception, followed by great signs, to deceive the whole world.
21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Also, Jesus did not describe the church reaching a state of sinless perfection before he returns. Instead, he described great lying wonders being perform so that the people who refused to repent, and believe the gospel, would be deceived by the antichrist.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
This is what Jesus said about those who want to see signs and wonders:
4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign
In the great tribulation the world will fall prey to wolves in sheep’s clothing; particularly, “the false prophet”, who will convert the whole world into becoming worshipers of the antichrist, and these deceived people are the ones who will take the name of a false god on themselves. Also, Christ will not come into the world because his church is so powerful, but the antichrist will take over the world because of the power of the false prophet, who deceives the whole world with lying signs and wonders, and persecutes the true followers of God, because they are forbidden from worshiping, or taking the name of, another god.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Therefore, those who follow the teachings of Jane Lead are following a Satanic movement. Furthermore, Jane Lead’s teachings, such as her teachings that God’s presence is in all things, reflects the teachings of the Theosophical Society, and the Rosicrucians, both of which are Satan worshiping cults, of the “Luciferian category“, which believes that God is really the devil, and that Lucifer is the true god, and savior of mankind.
To see how the false signs, and witchcraft, are at work in these charismatic movements, see the links below:
- “Demons in Church“
- “Revival Fire Falls at ‘His Way Church’“
- “The Fire of God Hits Young People in South America“
- “The Day Star Network“
- “Kundalini Warning“
Related articles are listed below:
- “War on Consciousness Pt. 15 – Arts & Entertainment“
- “War on Consciousness Pt. 16 – Preparation for ‘The Mark‘”
- “War on Consciousness Pt. 13 – The New Age Movement“