The Toronto Curse
Throughout American history, the Hegelian dialectic (thesis, antithesis, synthesis) has been used to deflect attention from tyrants to innocent victims of various circumstances. In doing so these tyrants have been able to cause people to forget about the real threat to society as they either have made or allowed various people groups to take the blame for the hardships suffered by the everyday man.
Examples of this fact are listed below.
- Thesis – The South is forced to release slaves; thus causing blacks and whites to compete for the same jobs.
- Antithesis – Blacks are forced to work the same jobs as whites, but for less pay. Whites were enraged at the possibility of losing their jobs to blacks, and began to terrorize and murder blacks.
- Synthesis – This hatred and resentment toward blacks blinded southern whites from putting the blame on the government that worked with industrialists to play both races against each other. The outcome was an impoverished South that failed to see that blacks were just pawns in the game of controlling labor.
- Thesis – Chinese immigrants in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century are forced for work for lower pay then then whites.
- Antithesis – Chinese workers become a major competitor among whites, because of their lower wages and higher work ethic.
- Synthesis – Industrialists are able to use the resentment of whites toward the Chinese to deflect attention from themselves. The outcome for both sides was harder work for less pay.
- Thesis – During the industrial revolution, employees around the country had a need to be involved in the decisions being made in government concerning work, because the laws that govern industry had a direct affect upon employees.
- Antithesis – Employees were required to participate in the passing and changing of laws by choosing to side with the assigned political parties, such as republican, democrat, or an independent party. However, each of the various parties were not unified within themselves. This lack of unity within the parties produces very little progress in establishing and changing certain laws that will benefit the people who support these parties.
- Antithesis – The government and industrialists were able to use this infective system to keep Americans invested in a system that would have little to no affect on the corrupt relationship between the government and industrialists. The result was business as usual, while political leaders promised party supporters change that would never come. Their slogan would always be “get out and vote”.
The tactic of the Hegelian dialectic has been used as an effective tool of government and industrial elites for the implementation of social engineering. The signs of this conspiracy can be seen when the nation is divided for the sake of producing a desired change within the country, such as the change in federal gun control laws. For example: the Trayvon Martin murder is a perfect opportunity to use the media to deflect attention from the government’s ongoing crackdown on Americans’ right to bear arms by turning the nation’s attention to racial injustice and laws regarding self-defense. While many are fixated on protesting and arguing over Zimmerman’s right to commit murder after stalking an unarmed boy, the government will exploit this issue as a distraction to further demonize the right to bear arms.
The outcome of this highly publicized tragedy will be more of the same “playing one side against the other” – “us against them”, while failing to notice the crackdown on liberty concerning gun control and the right to bear arms. Therefore, the mass publicizing of the Trayvon tragedy will help to further the elite’s multifaceted agenda of social engineering by producing a nation that is defenseless against their schemes of bringing about a police state. However, citizens are not permitted by God to go to war against their government. In fact, tyranny is part of the curse of God’s law for those who refuse to obey the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is to repent and believe the gospel. Therefore, to take up arms against one’s tyrannical government is to fight against God.
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Related links are listed below:
A significant weapon used in the “war on consciousness” is Lilith. Lilith is a demon/goddess from the ancient Babylonian mystery religions. This mythological character was made popular by the Kabbalah. The characteristics of Lilith are rebellion, sexual perversion, murder, insanity and control. For more information on this character, click on the provided link entitled “Lilith“.
The multifaceted cult of Freemasonry has a division within it’s hierarchy called “Skull & Bones”. This division of Freemasonry is at the heart of the “war on consciousness”. It’s job is to weaken western society so that it is easy to manipulate and tyrannize. All of the virtues of mankind are being torn down by the propaganda of Skull & Bones. In 1872, Skull & Bones established it’s own cult, called the “Bohemian Club”, through which it’s propaganda is channeled. This cult is made up of high level politicians, artists and entertainers.
Lilith is the goddess of the Bohemian Club. And it is her characteristics of rebellion, sexual perversion, murder, insanity and control that are adapted by the cult through the killing of their conscience, known as “the cremation of care”. The members of the cult are the shapers, or even “breakers”, of society by way of their various professions. This is done through the permeation of Lilith’s characteristics on society through the media, the arts, culture, entertainment and religion. For more information on the Bohemian Club, click on the link entitled “The Bohemian Grove”
Since the Bohemian Club is made up of artists, it should be of no surprise to see the paradigm of Skull & Bones and it’s Bohemian Cult allegorized in various forms of arts and entertainment. One example would be Stephen King’s “The Dark Tower”, and “Hearts in Atlantis”. These books describe the job of the members of Skull & Bones, which is to harbor breakers in one place for the purpose of forcing the breakers to use their talents to break the beams of existence. These Skull & Bones types, called “Low Men”, desire to break the beams of existence and to destroy the “Dark Tower”, which is where the beams meet, so that all existence will deteriorate into chaos. This is because the “Low Men” serve an evil master, called the Crimson King. He is an insane god with one red eye in his forehead. The Crimson King is an allegory of the god of Freemasonry. The god of Freemasonry, who is Lucifer, is known for his “all seeing eye”, as displayed on the back of our dollar . The job of the breakers, who are the artists, politicians and entertainers, is to tear down the beams of society, which are known as mankind’s conscience, intelligence, fear of God and all moral fiber. The result will be chaos, due to reign of rebellion, sexual perversion and murder throughout society. Thus making Lucifer’s oligarchy of Freemasonry free to reign like a tyrant over society without the people ever understanding when or why it happened.
The work of the “Bohemian Breakers'” promotion of the characteristics of Lilith can be clearly seen throughout the mainstream entertainment industry. This character is in much of western literature, such as Anne Rice’s Queen of the Damned” & “Pandora”, Allen More’s “V for Vendetta”, the movie “The Craft”, the movie “Pleasantville”, just to name a few. For more information on Lilith’s influence or society, click on the provided link entitled “Feminism“.
First, what exactly is the “American Dream”?
The idea of the American Dream is rooted in the United States Declaration of Independence which proclaims that “all men are created equal” and that they are “endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights” including “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
According to Scripture, life and liberty came from God as a gift to mankind. Man did nothing to earn this “life & liberty”, but it was simply given out of the goodness of God’s heart.
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air…
View original post 1,790 more words