The Obama Administration recently reaffirmed a rule under Obamacare that requires many religious employers to provide health care coverage for all FDA-approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures, and related education and counseling. On the grounds that certain FDA-approved contraceptive methods can sometimes “cause the demise of embryos both after and before uterine implantation,” many groups also believe that the rule forces them to cover abortion. For information on this matter, click on the provided link entitled, “Obamacare’s Latest Victim Is Religious Freedom“.
How is the Hegelian dialectic of “thesis, antithesis and synthesis” being applied by the globalist in this matter?
- Thesis – The Democratic party’s mission is to establish universal healthcare for the country that does not discriminate based upon age, race, social economic status, or religion.
- Antithesis – Faith based employers must not be told how to conduct their business affairs to the point that their religious freedom is violated by unconstitutional laws. That would result in a redefining of various religious beliefs in order to remain within the boundaries of the law.
- Synthesis – All faiths must come together, as one universal religious voice, to effectively be recognized as a united front against religious persecution. In this way, all religions will take their place alongside the government as one, multifaceted and universal, religious voice for the sake of upholding the right to “freedom of religion” for both peoples and organization of all faiths. And the leader of this effort will be the most organized of all the religions, and is also a nation. That nation is the Vatican. This religion/nation is not of America, but Rome. It is foreign. Yet, because it claims to fight for the best interests of Christians, and all faiths for that matter, it is accepted by American Christians as through it were both American and Christian, even though it is neither.
For more information on the campaign to align with the Vatican, click on the links below:
- “John MacArthur discusses the Manhattan Declaration“
- “Evangelicals Embark to Papal Rome“
- “The Emerging Church Road To Rome“