This third article of “thesis, antithesis and synthesis”, also known as the “Hegelian dialectic”, addresses the pseudo evangelical outreach to the believers of Islam. This outreach can be seen within a division of “Wycliffe Bible Translators” (a Bible publishing company) where there are new initiatives called “Insider Movements” (IM) and “Muslim Idiom Translations” (MIT) that present a distorted and incomplete portrayal of the person and work of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
If a distinction is not clearly made between the false god of Islam and the true God of creation, and even denying Jesus Christ as the Son of God, then there can be no salvation for the Muslim reader, since “there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”(Acts 4:12). And “He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life”(1John 5:12). Therefore this attempt to reach out to the Muslim community is not at all evangelical, because it prevents salvation and, instead, promotes deception as it aims to lead Muslims into Scripture apart from Christ. This rejection of the Son of God by Islam is due to the belief that Allah does not have a son, and therefore, Isa (Jesus) is only a prophet who is inferior to Mohammad. However, Jesus said of himself…
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
So how is the “Hegelian dialectic” principal at work in this controversy?
- Thesis – There must be an ongoing effort to evangelize to the Muslim community and supply them with Bibles.
- Antithesis – But we must not offend them with our exclusive views on religion. Especially our view of who Jesus is.
- Synthesis – Let’s allow the Muslim community decide what they should think about Jesus, instead of forcing Christian dogma upon them. Let them decide whether to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God or to continue in there traditional view of “Isa the prophet”. This way they will still receive Bibles to read along with the Quran.
To sign a petition requesting the withdraw of this corrupt translation of the Bible, just click on the provided link entitled “Keep ‘Father’ & ‘Son of God’ in the Bible“.
This synthesis of Christianity and Islam is promoted by the, widespread and multifaceted, “Emerging Church Movement” for the purpose of taking the world down a slippery slope to a much greater, Freemosanic, synthesis, which is…
To learn more about the making of the one world religion, click on the links below:
- “The Emerging Church of Postmodern Christianity“
- “The Emerging Church / Road to the One World Religion“