There is an Islamic revival taking place in the Muslim world. It is identified by it’s tyrannical behavior. This Islamic revival brings out the worst in Islam, such as pedophilia, honor killings, and female circumcision. For more information on this matter, click on the provided link entitled, “Female Circumcision in the Maldives, the Islamic Movement and Islamophobia“. The deeds of this revival are being publicized throughout the western world. The people of the west will hear of it and be outraged by it. They will demand a solution to the tyranny of the innocent, believing that democracy is the form of government which the international community should accept, for their own good; even by force.
The drama being played out here is known as “thesis, antithesis and synthesis”. And it is carried out in this way:
- Thesis – The Islamic Revival, which is identified throughout the world by it’s tyranny. Especially by it’s oppression of women. According to the western world, all nations and peoples has the right to practice their religion, and should not be forced to abandon their religion.
- Antithesis – The outcry throughout the western world against the oppression of women, and the demand for social justice for the innocent. They do not oppose the religion of Islam, itself, but the radical practices being inflicted upon women and children.
- Synthesis – A world peace plan for democracy, which is an enforcement of international law upon radical Islamic states. It will not outlaw Islam, but restrain, through various universal western laws, the more radical practices of Islam against women and children. It is part of the implementation of the “New World Order.
The implementation of the “New World Order” has two major tactics.
- Plan “A” – Solicitation from a position of weakness. Plane “A” is not strong, but weak. Therefore, it seeks to gain the support of others to achieve it’s end. One approach of plan “A” is “thesis, antithesis and synthesis”, also known as the “Hegelian dialectic”. The Hegelian dialectic manipulates parties of different views into working together to create a new view where the various, opposing, parties can agree and even work together as one party.
- Plan “B” – Plans implemented, through force, by a party that has the advantaged over other opposing parties. The Hegelian dialectic of plan “A” can be used to give power to a particular party, so that it will become strong enough to abandon plan “A” and begin the implementation of plan “B”. In this way plan “A” can be used as the beginning stages of tyranny.
But why would anyone want to do this in the first place???
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
According to the word of God, mankind is not good at his core, but evil. And that is why mankind does what is evil. Also…
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, WICKEDNESS, COVETOUSNESS, MALICIOUSNESS; FULL OF ENVY, MURDER, debate, DECEIT, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, INVENTORS OF EVIL THINGS, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION, implacable, UNMERCIFUL:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
It is God’s judgment upon mankind for our collective rejection of him and the salvation of his Son, Jesus Christ. The judgment is deception & tyranny.
Jesus described this age to his Apostles in this way:
4 Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
This is not the time to put our hope in the peace and safety of this world. Rather it is time to commit our lives to Jesus Christ, who will save those, who obey him, from his wrath when he returns to judge this world in righteousness and set up his eternal kingdom.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever.